Every October we hold an annual safety and well being event!
The aim of this event is to bring together our partner organisations to deliver a range of activities and provide advice and information to the university community on the themes of safety, sustainability and wellbeing. The event is open to both staff and students and will be a great oppurtunity to find out more about support and what's happening both on campus and in the local area.
What you can expect from the event:
- Register and mark your bike with bikeregister for FREE - helping to protect it from theft (students)
- Once registered, pick up a FREE (yes FREE) police approved D Lock for your bike (students)
- Various workshops on sustainability and looking after yourself
- Speak to your local neighbourhood policing team, find out what’s going on in your area
- Learn about the many many services that are available at the University and at the Guild
- Speak to local services and understand what is available to you in the local area
- Save money by finding out about public transport offers are available to staff and students
- Speak to our partners about the great work they are doing in Birmingham
- Learn more about the Police and how you can protect yourself from certain crimes
- And SO much more!
Here are some photos from previous events.