Welcome to Worklink: casual work for students at the University of Birmingham
Worklink is located in the Guild of Students and finds casual work for students on-campus, within the University.
Click here to register on Worklink.
Worklink increases the accessibility and number of casual-work opportunities on campus to students.
Would you like to work on campus and would like to see what opportunities are on offer?
Step 1: Create an account online at https://www.worklink.bham.ac.uk
Step 2:How to complete your Registration by visiting the Worklink office with your documents
Please note:. You MUST visit the WorkLink office before your work assignment commences.
- Visit the Worklink office at the Guild of Students with original passport and Visa (a driving license is not acceptable). If a UK student, a full birth certificate (A4 size with parents names on) and proof of your National insurance number, is an accepted alternative to a UK passport
- National Insurance Number
- Student ID Card
- Bank Details (sort code & account number)
Once registered you can log in at any time with your log in details to view all current jobs and apply.
Worklink offers a full range of services for students including:
- On-line alerts to receive on campus advertisements for casual work
- On-line application process for on campus work opportunities through the Worklink website
- Selection and recruitment process for on campus work opportunities
- CV advice
- Interview techniques
- Weekly payments for work completed through online timesheets
Worklink offers a full range of services for University staff including:
- Advertisement of the casual work requirements
- Registration and eligibility to work in the UK checks
- Short listing and interviewing if required
- Paying student workers through on-line time sheets
Worklink matches the right students to on campus casual-work opportunities
Worklink centralises the recruitment and payroll processes for student casual-work on campus delivering an effective and timely recruitment and payment experience.
This delivers to University of Birmingham students:
- A range of opportunities to fit students experience and skill set
- Build on students skill set and work experience, driving their employability
- A greater opportunity to earn while studying
For further information or to access the service please contact the Worklink team on 0121 414 5000 or email email@example.com