Welcome to Worklink: casual work for students at the University of Birmingham
Worklink is located in the Guild of Students and finds casual work for students on-campus, within the University.
Click here to register on Worklink.
Worklink increases the accessibility and number of casual-work opportunities on campus to students.
Please note: you need to register with us to see our job vacancies - but you only need to visit us in person with your eligibility to work documents before you start your first work placement.
Worklink offers a full range of services for students including:
- On-line self registration to receive on campus advertisements for casual work
- On-line application process for on campus work opportunities through the worklink website
- Selection and recruitment process for on campus work opportunities
- CV advice
- Interview techniques
- Weekly payments for work completed through online timesheets
Worklink offers a full range of services for University staff including:
- Advertisement of the casual work requirements
- Registration and eligibility to work in the UK checks
- Short listing and interviewing if required
- Paying student workers through on-line time sheets
Worklink matches the right students to on campus casual-work opportunities
Worklink centralises the recruitment and payroll processes for student casual-work on campus delivering an effective and timely recruitment and payment experience.
This delivers to University of Birmingham students:
- A range of opportunities to fit students experience and skill set
- Build on students skill set and work experience, driving their employability
- A greater opportunity to earn whilst studying
For further information or to access the service please register on-line or contact the Worklink team on 0121 414 5000 or email email@example.com