Welcome to Human Resources
The search below only searches content in HR, so it is a good place to start to find what you are looking for
The HR Strategy recognises the importance of developing an operating model that not only supports an ambitious change agenda but also underpins it with a consistent and unrelenting focus on HR service delivery.
Find out more information about the Transforming HR project.
HR organisation chart 2016 (image 128KB)
What we do
HR looks after the relationship between you and the University. It's our role to support your professional goals and development, as well as your wellbeing at work.
We manage employment policies and conditions, staff recruitment and induction, benefits, salaries and much more.
Do you need to contact HR?
You may find information about your query by clicking on the guidance and support link. After looking at the guidance and support, should you require further information you are able to contact the HR department as below.
Please note that all of our HR guidance and support documentation is currently under review as part of the Transforming HR project. We ask that you allow us the time to review and update the documents, however in the meantime if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us as below.
Other functions within the HR community
People and Organisational Development
- Leadership and Management Development
- Staff Development
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 414 3693 or 0121 414 4606
Other HR services
- Lead and coordinate HR activities across the University
Policy and Strategy
- Strategic Projects
- HR Management Information Statistics
- Policy Development
- Pay and Reward
- Equality and Diversity
- Contact: email@example.com or 0121 415 9000
HR Business Partnering
- Strategic partners to Colleges and Professional Services
Performance Transformation and Change
- Performance management and casework support
- Programme management delivery on restructure and change
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 415 8425