The Laptop Clinic is a free service provided by IT Services for students at the University. It offers diagnosis and repairs for configuration and software related issues that could potentially delay or impede your studies
The service is provided without charge and on a best endeavours basis, If we are unable to resolve an issue then we will attempt to identify the cause and offer any relevant advice.
Students are responsible for ensuring that all data and information stored on their computer equipment is appropriately backed up before handing over for assessment by the Laptop Clinic.
- General advice and diagnostics
- Setting up laptops and mobile devices to access the University WiFi network
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- Laptop performance issues
- Operating system reinstalls
- Recovery of essays, dissertations and other University related data
Where to find us
The Laptop Clinic is located in the Library Information Centre on the ground floor of the Main Library
Please be aware that visits are by appointment only. Please contact the IT Service Desk to make an appointment.