BEAR Drop-in Sessions
- Thursday 28 September 2023 (09:30-10:30)
We are now offering a mix of in-person and virtual drop-in sessions.
If you would like to know more about BEAR or have any questions about using BEAR Services, we offer a regular series of drop-in sessions. The sequence of planned drop-ins are recorded in the below table. Depending on demand (and numbers attending), we can either give a short overview of BEAR Services or we can discuss your queries 1:1.
To join the virtual drop-in sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the Zoom link and instructions on joining. Please let us know the topic of your query, so we can find the most suitable BEAR team member to speak to you. You can just turn up to any in-person locations.
Come and ask us about any of our BEAR Services including:
- High Performance Computing Linux cluster (BlueBEAR) and the BEAR portal
- BEAR storage (FREE up to 3 TB) and data management
- BEAR Data Transfer - for transferring large amounts of data
- BEAR Software – FREE advice and coaching for any aspect of writing and using research software
Forthcoming BEAR Drop-in Sessions are below:
If you are unable to make the dates advertised we are happy to arrange a 1:1 via Zoom / MS Teams, just email us at email@example.com