BEAR Drop-in Sessions
- Wednesday 20 January 2021 (11:00-12:00)
Our Virtual drop-ins have replaced any face-to-face meetings.
If you would like to know more about BEAR or have any questions about using BEAR Services, we offer a regular series of drop-in sessions. The sequence of planned drop-ins are recorded in the below table. Depending on demand (and numbers attending), we can either give a short overview of BEAR Services or we can discuss your queries 1:1.
To join the drop-in sessions, email email@example.com and we will send you the Zoom link and instructions on joining. Please let us know the topic of your query, so we can find the most suitable BEAR team member to speak to you.
Come and ask us about any of our BEAR Services including:
- High Performance Computing Linux cluster (BlueBEAR)
- BEAR Cloud (virtual machines)
- BEAR storage (FREE up to 3 TB) and data management
- BEAR DataShare – our secure sync & share solution (similar to Dropbox)
- BEAR Software – FREE advice and coaching for any aspect of writing and using research software
Forthcoming BEAR Drop-in Sessions are below:
If you are unable to make the dates advertised we are happy to arrange a 1:1 via Zoom / MS Teams, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org