As demand for technology enabled change and services grows in the University, it is essential that IT Services maintains high quality relationships and dialogue with key stakeholders to ensure that the right overall outcomes are being achieved and that IT Services remains focused on delivering value and service.
- The team works closely with the colleagues in IT Services and Professional Services in the identification and implementation of IT services in support of the University Strategic framework, integrating central services and introducing local services as needed. The team takes a lead and acts as the initial contact for the scoping, realisation and delivery of new projects and services.
- The team members establish themselves as a trusted advisors to senior stakeholders so that they are able to understand and align with key technology related strategies and appreciate opportunities to exploit technology capabilities and innovation.
- The team oversees demand management activities, acting as the initial point of escalation for all performance issues and ensuring that stakeholders understand how IT Services is addressing their requirements or achieving resolution of any issues. They own the Rolling Eight Quarter Plan, (R8QP), capturing the University’s demand and shaping it into a workable and deliverable recurring eight quarterly plan.
This is a new team within IT Services, the team comprises of the following members:
- Head of Business Partnering
IT Business Partner for Academic Services
Dubai Campus IT Systems Lead
- IT Business Partner for External Relations
IT Business Partner for Planning
- IT Business Partner for Hospitality and Accommodation Services
IT Business Partner for Estates