This extra-curricular programme is specifically designed to help you prepare for the Future of Work by enabling you to:
- Better understand the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the impact technology is having on the business world and the implications for your own career
- Have opportunities to develop the vital skills you will need to succeed within this context
- Work on a live project set by a multi-national company
If you are selected, you will be put through a rigorous programme between December and June which combines virtual training, networking, workshops and assessments, all culminating in an exciting and intensive virtual summer project where you will act as a consultant to address a live issue faced by a multi-national company.
Participants this year will have the opportunity to engage with the following companies throughout the programme:
- Beiersdorf (the international skincare company which owns Nivea)
- Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business
The Future Leaders Certificate requires focus, drive and commitment, but the benefits of taking part are huge. Don’t just take our word for it – watch this video where you will get to hear from previous participants, as well as the Dean of the Business School, Professor Catherine Cassell, and Dr Nicki Newman, Director of Taught Postgraduate Programmes:
TO FIND OUT MORE AND APPLY:
Accept your invitation to the FLC Application Stage Canvas course which you will be enrolled onto in late September/early October 2020.
Go to the FLC Application Stage Canvas course