Who is on the senior team of the University and what do they do?
UEB is made up of 12 senior leaders who make the key decisions that guide our development as a University community.
Video clips / Profiles of UEB members
- Vice-Chancellor and Principal, Professor Sir David Eastwood
- Provost and Vice-Principal, Professor Tim Jones
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education), Professor Kathy Armour
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International), Professor Robin Mason
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research and Knowledge Transfer), Professor Tim Softley
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Head of College of Arts and Law, Professor Michael Whitby
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Head of College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, Professor Andy Schofield
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Head of College of Life and Environmental Sciences, Professor Laura Green
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Head of College of Medical and Dental Sciences, Professor David Adams
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Head of College of Social Sciences, Professor Richard Black
- Registrar and Secretary, Mr Lee Sanders
- Director of Finance, Erica Conway
Read more about the University Executive Board in our Buzz special edition - UPDATE COMING 2019