The Public Engagement with Research (PER) Team provide researchers with resources, support, opportunities and inspiration to help them develop new and exciting ways to engage the public with their research.
We offer support for all aspects of public engagement including:
- Events and opportunities
- Activity/event design and delivery
- Training and resources
- Evidence and evaluation
- Grant writing and funding
- Partnerships and networks
- Culture change and capacity building
- Collaboration, co-production and research involvement
We also circulate a monthly newsletter (sign up here!), or if you want to speak to us directly, why not come along to our monthly Breakfast Brainstorm drop-in sessions, follow us on Twitter or email us.