StARS is first and foremost a collaborative programme delivered by a diverse network of colleagues across campus, but at the heart is a core programme team within the Innovation & Development division of Academic Services.
The Steering Group, Programme Board, and the Project Boards governing each project within the programme include representatives from across the University, including (but not limited to) Colleges, Registry, Student Services and IT Services. Each Board also has academic and student representation.
- UEB Sponsor and Chair of StARS Steering Group: Professor Robin Mason, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International)
- Programme Sponsor: Dr Emma Robinson, Academic Registrar
Professional Services divisions
- IT Services: Mark Gee, Chief Information Officer
- Registry: Dr Mark Hollingsworth, Director of Registry and Academic Affairs
- Student Services: Jon Elsmore, Director of Student Affairs
- Strategic Planning: Rebecca Lambert, Director of Planning and Performance Insight
- External Relations: Dr Alaric Rae, Deputy Director of External Relations