Join our #StudyWell campaign
We’re launching our #StudyWell campaign today (6 November).
Follow #StudyWell for:
- Information about study spaces across campus
- Links to real time data, showing PC availability and occupancy in study spaces across campus
- Study advice from the Academic Skills Centre
- How to access help from support services
- Information on free in-person or online courses, to help you improve your study skills
- Our top tips on the best places to relax on campus and in the city
Plus you will be able to provide your feedback on how you want us to help you #StudyWell.
To win a bundle of University branded items, enter our Instagram competition showing us how you #StudyWell. Do you have a favourite spot on campus? Are your revision notes a thing of beauty?
Share with #StudyWell for your chance to win.
Terms and conditions for Instagram competition:
This competition is open to all University of Birmingham students.
Entries are valid between Monday 6 – Thursday 30 November 2017, using the hashtag #StudyWell.
By entering you consent to your photo being displayed on University of Birmingham social media, on Library Services stalls, and in other publicity.
Photos may be in any style that fits the theme but must have been taken by the entrant.
The judges’ decision is final.
Winning entrants will be contacted after the 30 November 2017.