It's Support Week - find out how you can get involved
Join in with Support Week organised by your Guild of Students. Taking place from Monday 1 - Friday 5 October, it is aimed at all students, whether you are still finding your feet or are coming back for final year. Activities are linked to five key themes and you can see some of the highlights listed below. Guild Advice and Student Mentor drop-ins will also be taking place daily.
Find out more on the Guild's Support Week Facebook Event.
Monday 1 October 'Be Smart'
- International students safety workshop
- Disability information session
Tuesday 2 October 'Be Balanced'
- Welcome Tea and Coffee with Woman and Non-Binary Association
Wednesday 3 October'Be Active'
- Fitness classes including Sh'bam and Grit
Thursday 4 October 'Be Involved'
- Relaxation session
- Monsters Inc film screening for international students
Friday 5 October 'Be Safe'
- Live Well, Be Safe in Chancellor's Court from 11:00-14:00. Hosted by the University in collaboration with the Guild, this exciting event features emergency services' demonstrations, public transport offers, a creative workshop, and a free Fairtrade cuppa. Find out more on the Live Well, Be Safe webpage.