Registration for the Vice-Chancellor's Challenge is now open!
The Vice-Chancellor’s Challenge is a high-profile University-wide student competition. By taking part you can work with new people and develop valuable skills that will give a boost to your future career and studies.
This year’s Challenge will involve working in an interdisciplinary team to respond to the topic of ‘Making Birmingham Better’.
By taking part in the Vice-Chancellor’s Challenge you will have the opportunity to:
- Create a storyboard, script and academic bibliography which has the potential to be developed into a compelling and engaging 4-minute video
- Receive an enhanced degree transcript (participant, finalist or winner)
- Claim up to 75 points for the Personal Skills Award
- Attend a series of tailored workshop sessions to help you improve your team-working skills and critical thinking
- Receive guidance on employability skills and feedback on your topic from major employers, including KPMG and HSBC
- Win an exclusive VIP day at the University, including an exclusive tour of campus
- Learn from industry experts and media professionals in a series of consultation sessions
- Engage in discussion and debate with the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Sir David Eastwood
- Receive expert advice and guidance on media production and script writing from the University's in house media team.
For more information visit the Vice-Chancellor's Challenge or email email@example.com.