As part of Spring into Summer, UoB Sport & Fitness is delighted to host two weeks of free sport on campus, open to everyone! Between 7 – 20 June, register your space at one of the many social, coached or competitive events hosted in the Sport & Fitness building, on the outdoor courts and enjoy sport on campus and online. Suitable for beginners, the activity programme includes a mixture of drop-in social sessions, activities coached by an expert, and tournaments across a fantastic range of sports such as netball, badminton, squash and wheelchair basketball to name a few. All equipment will be provided and you can attend as many sessions as you like!
Some of the games you can sign up to and enjoy include;
- Coached beginner Squash - Free coached Squash sessions, for those new to the sport of Squash.
- Coached beginner Tennis - Free coached Tennis sessions, for those new to the sport of Tennis.
- Virtual 5KM run - Join the challenge of completing a 5km run or jog, during the UoB Games, to be entered into a Sport & Fitness prize draw.
- Coached Wheelchair Basketball - Free coached Wheelchair Basketball sessions, for those new to the sport.
- Social rounders - Free friendly Rounders session for UoB students, hosted by UoB students.
- Social Netball - Free friendly Netball sessions for UoB students, hosted by UoB students.
- And much more..
See the full UoB Games activity list and register