Get Urgent Assistance

If you need urgent Support


If the incident has just occurred you might want to consider whether you feel safe where you are. If you feel that you or others are at risk or consider the situation to be an emergency, you can call the police or an ambulance on 999. 

If you are in University accommodation or on campus it is advisable to call Security Services to let them know that the emergency services have been called so that they can provide assistance and give them access.

  • Security Control (emergencies): 0121 414 4444 (44444 if dialling internally)

  • Security Control (non-emergencies) 0121 414 3000 (43000 if dialling internally)

 If you want to arrange an appointment at a Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC)

If you want to speak to a member of the team at the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) please call Horizon on 0800 970 0375. Horizon provides services to anyone who has experienced rape or sexual assault. The specialist team can offer emotional support, access to crisis counselling, support of an Independant Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA), medical care (including sexual health and emergency contraception) practical support and information about making a report to the police.

 Find out more about Horizon SARC 


Not On campaign

Learn more about our campaign against sexual harassment and violence.


Professional Services