Internship opportunities with our partners, sourced for you, by Careers Network.
New opportunities are added throughout the year, and more can be found on Careers Connect. To ensure you don't miss any great opportunities, we suggest that you check it regularly.
- Internshipmapper is specialised in finding internship opportunities in Europe for European students.
- Change100 is the summer internship programme designed to bring together leading employers with talented students and graduates with disabilities and long term health conditions.
A range of graduate internships across a range of industries, jobs of the month and blogs on how to get a head.
Cancer Research UK
- Cancer Research UK offers 12 week voluntary internships to people who are looking to gain work experience in the charity sector.
- Africa Odyssey is a specialist tour operator organising trips to Eastern and Southern Africa, looking to recruit talented graduates with a passion for travel.
Army Reserves - challenge weekends
- Opportunities for students to gain hands on experience exist in areas including: Communications, international relations, intelligence, engineering, environmental health, management, translation and many more!