Postgraduate researchers are often time-poor.
- Not enough hours in the day?
- Is your to-do list threatening to take over?
- Is your workload affecting your home life?
- Do you wish you could say ‘no’ to things more often?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions then this productivity workshop should be of interest to you.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- pinpointed what wastes your time
- discussed planning techniques and resources for productivity
- prioritised your to-do list
- learned techniques to help you say ‘no’
This course is aimed at postgraduate researchers.
Workshops will take place on the following dates. Please click the link on your preferred date to book your place.
Please note: all our workshops are subject to a minimum registration requirement. If this is not met the workshop will be cancelled and you will be offered a place on an alternate date.
Postgraduate researchers with disabilities
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any support requirements resulting from a physical, sensory or hidden disability, mental health or a specific learning difficulty. We would be happy to provide assistance to ensure your time with us is enjoyable.