This online course gives guidance and support to arts and humanities students who are keen to put their research into the public realm, through academic papers and books.
This course will:
- provide an understanding of the publishing process
- instil confidence in dealing with publishers or journals
- assist with the process of preparing papers for publication
- develop critical skills in reading and academic writing.
Skills and abilities
Completing this course will help develop skills in the following RDF sub-domains:
- Knowledge base
- Professional conduct
- Communication and dissemination
This course is open to postgraduate researchers. You will need to log in using your University user name and password
How to enrol
This is an online course in Canvas and is available year-round. Enrol on this course on Canvas by entering your University ID and password when prompted.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.