This online course is aimed at encouraging science postgraduate researchers to publish, and at advising them how this may best be accomplished.
This course contains:
- an overview of the publishing process
- training and tips on how to produce a paper
- critical skills in proof-reading and editing
- a supportive and pro-active attitude towards academic publishing.
Skills and abilities
Completing this course will help develop skills in the following RDF sub-domains:
- Knowledge base
- Professional Conduct
- Communication and Dissemination
This course is open to postgraduate researchers. You will need to log in using your University user name and password.
How to enrol
This is an online course in Canvas and is available year-round. Enrol on this course
by entering your University ID and password when prompted.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.