Confused? Contact our Digital Assets Team for guidance
See our Frequently Asked Questions
In your Data Management Plan you need to think about the following:
- What data will you generate as part of your project?
- Who should have access to your data? What restrictions to access might you need to have in place?
- How long will the data need to be kept?
- How big will your data set(s) be?
- Are there any ethical considerations (data protection / confidentiality) you need to take into account when making access arrangements? Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your College Research Office can help you with your grant applications, contracts and funding advice.
Contact Finance Office to get costs for staffing – these will need to be factored into your grant application
Contact IT services to arrange appropriate storage location and to agree access arrangements / key contacts
Contact Digital Assets Team in Library Services to ensure your data is properly entered in PURE. Email the PURE team for further guidance on its correct use.
Contact Legal Services for data protection advice and resources
Research Data Canada (RDC) has created a useful trans-disciplinary glossary for Research Data Management.