Digital services for Dubai students
Your gateway to UoB digital services starts here. Access online registration, learning and library resources. Get support for all your computing and digital tasks.
* For the best experience in using studenthelp, please login and pick the 'Dubai' view of the knowledge base.
Email and collaboration
- IT Services recommend a number of password manager apps which allow you to manage yrou passwords.
- Manage your password for your University account at my.password.mydubai.bham.ac.uk and register with this service by completing your questions and answers profile.
- IT Service Portal provides support for what to do if you have forgotten your username or want to reset your password by phone.
Other student systems
- Dubai Library Services are part of Academic Services not IT Services. IT Services manages the digital library infrastructure.
Keeping secure and protected
- Security/viruses - For help and advice go to IT Service Desk. Select the Knowledge Base from the left hand menu and search on ‘security’ or ‘virus’.
- Back IT up - You should ideally back up everything if you have the disk space. If not, then you should at least back up everything you have created or purchased. More information available from Knowledge Base article KB12381