What do I do if the council has told me I am not on the student list?

If you are a full time student (including normally registered, external and leave of absence students on full time programmes), your details will appear on the list we send to Birmingham City Council. We send a separate list for PGR students in writing-up status. One detail the council requires that is sometimes missing from our data is your term time address, so we advise you to ensure this is up to date on your Online Registration pages.

An updated list is sent to Birmingham City Council every two weeks, so if you do need to update your address, we suggest that you contact the council again in approximately a fortnight once a new list has been sent.

If you continue to have difficulties please contact the Aston Webb Student Hub and we will check your details.


Professional Services