What should I do if the supervisor details at the top of the GRS2 form are incorrect?

If the make-up of the supervisory team has changed, you should contact your School PGR Administrator to ask that the names of your supervisors are updated.

A list of School PGR administrative contact email addresses can be found on the monthly supervision webpages.


Professional Services