Does the University accept funding from the US Veteran Affairs?

The University is unable to process funding for new US Veteran Affairs students. Unfortunately the US Department of Veteran Affairs changed the parameters of the programme and as a Foreign School we are unable to meet the new regulations to have new students and programmes approved

If you are a continuing student who has already had funding approved for your programme, the Funding, Graduation & Awards team can continue to confirm your enrolment until the end of your course. If you require a current year form, please contact the team by email to


Professional Services