What can I do if I think my tuition fee is wrong?

If you have read the information about Undergraduate tuition fees or Postgraduate tuition fees and believe that your charge is incorrect then please contact Taught Student Administration by clicking on the Contact Us button below.

If you believe that you have been incorrectly classified as an overseas student for tuition fees, you will need to complete a Tuition Fee Assessment questionnaire; please email admissions@bham.ac.uk to request this.


Professional Services