What do I do if I think I might need learning support?

The Learning Support Team provides support and advice for both undergraduate and postgraduate students with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLDs).

More information about what kind of support you can receive if you have a diagnosed SpLD can be found via the University's website.


Professional Services