Can I get the same support I had at school or college?

The support provided at University is aimed at enabling you to have the same learning opportunities as other students and to operate on a 'level playing field'. It will not necessarily be the same as the support you had at school or college.

Disability Rights UK provides a dedicated helpline to support students entering higher education. They can be contacted on 0800 328 5050 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) and in particular can advise about any benefits you may be entitled to during education.


Professional Services