What is a Tier 4 DES visa?

PhD students who have a valid Tier 4 (general) visa may be able to apply for a Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme Visa. This category may allow you to work in the UK for an additional 12 months after you have completed your PhD. 

Thank you. We are glad this answered your question


Professional Services