How do I request extra time or use of a computer for my exam?

If you have a long-term disability you will need to register with Disability and Learning Support Services; their details can be found on the Disability Support Services web pages.

If you have a short-term disability which you feel may affect your exam please send complete the Temporary Arrangements Application form.


Professional Services