How much funding do I need to meet the visa requirements?

In order to come to the UK with a Student Route visa you will need to show that you have enough money for:

If you have paid to stay in university accommodation, you can deduct a maximum of £1265 from your total maintenance funds and will have to provide a receipt as part of the documentary evidence to show the payment made.


Professional Services