Who can apply for a Tier 4 DES?

The Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme allows PhD students to remain in the UK for a period of 12 months after your course has ended to enable you to obtain skilled work or set up a business in the UK.

To apply you must be currently enrolled as a PhD student and be coming to the end of your studies. You must also currently hold a valid Tier 4 (General) or Student Route visa.


Professional Services