Can I apply for a short-term study visa from inside the UK?

Visa nationals must apply for a short-term study visa from outside of the UK.

Non-visa nationals can choose whether to apply for entry clearance as a short-term student visitor in advance of travelling, or to wait until arriving at the port of entry to the UK and make your request there.  Please note that non-visa nationals should not travel to the UK via Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey without having applied for their visa before travelling. We ask that students also read our information on e-Passport Gates.


Professional Services