Will the University give me another CAS so I can reapply?

ISAS will review the refusal and your personal circumstances and will provide advice on your options.

The University may issue a new CAS if you continue to meet all the requirements under the Immigration Rules for leave to enter/remain in the UK as a T4 General Student.