My mental health is deteriorating, what should I do?

Contact your GP or Care Coordinator if you have one. If you are not registered with a GP, then go to the nearest GP surgery and ask to be seen as a temporary patient. You can also go to a walk-in clinic - you can find details in this NHS guide to walk-in centres.