How do I make sure my current mental health support continues while I am at university?

If you are going to need access to specialist mental health services while you are away, we advise you to speak to your current team as they are responsible for arranging this.

Please note that you usually have to be registered with a GP in your local area before a referral can be made. Therefore, we advise you to register with a GP on your arrival at the University. The closest doctor’s surgery to the University is: The University Medical Practice, 5 Pritchatts Road, B15 2QU – 0121 687 3055.