How do I enter a new home address that is not in the UK?

This is your permanent place of residence and where you will return to during vacations and upon completion of your course. International Students should provide the address in their home country. All students must have an active home address recorded in Online Registration. After completing Online Registration, you can add a new address via My Details.

Selecting the type of address to insert

How to update your address - if your home address is not in the UK


Professional Services