What types of statements/letters do you provide?
We provide statements/letters that confirm your student status.
- Bank letters: can be used to confirm your student status when applying for a bank account.
- Council tax letters: can be used to apply for council tax exemption. Please note that the decision to grant exemption from council tax is at the discretion of the council.
- General proof of registration letters: confirms that you are registered at the University and can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as address confirmation and in support of Schengen visa applications.
- Congregation information letters: confirms your (expected) graduation details and is often used in support of graduation visa applications.
- Tuition fee letters: confirms your student status and your tuition fee charge for the current Academic Year. Please note that if you need confirmation you have paid your fees, you will need to request a receipt from Student Fees.
- PGT dissertation letters: for eligible PGT students only, confirming that you have completed the taught requirements for your course and are working on your dissertation/waiting for your result.
- PGR letters: for PGR students only, confirming your writing-up, thesis submission and viva details.
- Proof of study letters: for alumni, confirming your degree. This can also just confirm your dates of attendance if you do not achieve a qualification.
- Bespoke letters: if you are on a leave of absence, an external student, commenced your course before 2002, or otherwise need a letter not mentioned above, our Student Administration teams can create a bespoke letter for you.