How do I get a certified copy of my degree certificate?

Once you have graduated and received your degree certificate, we can certify a photocopy for you. This can be done in person in the Aston Webb Student Hub, C Block of Aston Webb (please note you must supply your own photocopy) or, if you have already left the university, you can send us a scanned copy. This can be done by clicking on the Contact Us button below; please attach a copy of your certificate and provide the address you would like a certified copy to be sent to.

Please note that we do not hold copies of your degree certificate here, so you must be able to provide us with a copy for certification purposes.

If you have lost your degree certificate, you will need to purchase a replacement copy before we can certify it for you.

Please be aware that we are unable to certify copies of your transcript; however, you can view and order additional transcripts via the Secure Documents website.