How can I get a replacement if I have lost my degree certificate?

If your course started in 2002 or later, you can order replacement certificates via our Secure Documents website (Verify). This site also allows you to view, share and download electronic copies of your certificate. To access this site, you will need your university login details. These login details will still work beyond completion, however, you must enter your email address in the format if you are no longer a current student.

If you no longer have your login details, or you have any problems logging in, please log a call with our IT Service Desk to retrieve or reset your details.

If you completed a Boot Camp, please use the following contacts for replacement certificates:

If your course started before 2002, you can order replacement certificates via the University Online Shop.

If you studied at University College Birmingham (UCB), and received a degree which was accredited by the University of Birmingham, please order replacement certificates from this link: Replacement UCB certificates.

If you have a degree certificate (original or copy) and require a certified copy, please see "how do I get a certified copy of my degree certificate?" for further details.


Professional Services