What documents do I need to upload?

If you are from the UK or EU:

UK/EU students who do not have a passport

If you are from the UK/EU you should upload a copy of the biometric (page with your photograph) of your passport. If you do not have a valid passport, you may upload one of the following documents:

If you are an international student:

You will submit your documents through the online My Right to Study process. Please see the My Right to Study webpages for information on the documents you need to provide.


Professional Services