Can I get a receipt for my tuition fees?

All successful online payments are confirmed by email.

If you have not received a receipt within 10 working days of payment please contact Accounts Receivable via

Tier 4 students

Please note that the University update your CAS record with any payments made electronically to the UKVI. It is not necessary to request a receipt specifically for your visa appointment.

Canadian students

Please note that TL11A (Tuition, Education and Textbook amounts Certificate - University outside of Canada) forms are completed by the Accounts Receivable team on request. Please contact Accounts Receivable via with your name and ID number.


Professional Services