How do I extend the end date on my current term-time address?

If the term-time address listed for you is correct, but the end date has or is about to expire, you can extend the end date. To do this, click on 'Current' or 'Previous' (as appropriate) next to the address you want to update.
This will open the page where you can update the address. Type the new end date in the 'Until This Date' box, and click submit.


Professional Services