I am an overseas student and I want to transfer to a new programme. Do I need to apply for ATAS?

Some UG Masters programmes, PGT programmes and PGR programmes require students to apply for an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate and transfers to those programmes cannot be processed until ATAS clearance has been approved. For further information about which programmes require ATAS clearance and how to apply, visit the FCO web-pages.

Statements to support ATAS applications for postgraduate research students can be requested from the Research Student Administration team via the Online Shop.


Professional Services