I have a Tier 4 visa and I need to apply for a course extension to the maximum period of registration. Will this affect my visa?

If you are an international student who requires a Tier 4 student visa to study in the UK then you should be aware that your immigration status may be affected if you secure an extension to your maximum period of study.

You are advised to contact the International Student Team (IST) for immigration advice.


Professional Services