How do I arrange a full, post-16 diagnostic assessment for specific learning difficulties with a specialist teacher assessor or educational psychologist?

Students are responsible for arranging their own assessments and should select their own assessor. The University is unable to recommend or endorse any particular assessment provider but organisations that may be able to assist include:

The assessment report must meet the University of Birmingham's criteria for accessing support.

UoB funding is not available for updating any previous SpLD documentation e.g. a JCQ Form 8 or pre-16 diagnostic assessment report.


Professional Services