My name has changed, can you update this on my student record?

We can change your name on your student record, but need to see proof of the change and your full name before this can be done. Examples of proof that we will accept are a passport, deed poll certificate, marriage certificate, DVLA certificate or bank statement.

If you are a transgender student seeking to update your student records, examples of proof that we will also accept are: a Change of Name deed, Statutory Declaration or Gender Recognition Certificate.

You can either bring this proof to the Aston Webb Student Hub, C Block of Aston Webb, or alternatively click on the Contact Us button below and attach a copy of the proof to this form.

Please note that the documents presented must show a link between the name on the existing documents and your newly assumed name.


Professional Services