I would like my full name printed on my university documents, can this be done?

The name printed on your official university documents, for example your academic transcript and degree certificate, is taken from your student record.

If there is any information missing, for example your middle name, we can add this to your student record as long as we see an official document to prove this is your legal name. Examples of proof that we will accept are a  passport or drivers license.

You can either bring this proof to the Aston Webb Student Hub, C Block of Aston Webb, or alternatively click on the Contact Us button below and attach a copy of the proof to this form.


Professional Services