What should I do if I need a visa to attend my Degree Congregation?

A visa is needed to visit the UK if you are a visa national. The list is subject to change, so please ensure that you and your guests check when planning a visit.

For full details on how to apply for Visas for Degree Congregations, please visit our website.


Professional Services