My student ID card has expired but I am still a student, can I have a new card?

Your student ID card might expire during your studies, for example if you take a leave of absence or have an extension that increases the time you are a student.

If this happens, please bring your old student ID card to the Aston Webb Student Hub, C Block of Aston Webb, or post it back to us at:

We will then look into the correct date for your card (this may require liaison with another department) and update it if we are able to.

Please note we will need to retain the old card when we issue a new one.

If you are on a leave of absence we are unable to issue a new card until you return to your studies.


Professional Services