My course has changed, can I have a new student ID card?

If you change course during your studies, we are normally able to issue a new one with the correct course information on it.

Please bring your old student ID card to the Aston Webb Student Hub, C Block of Aston Webb, or post it back to us at:

Please note we will need to retain the old card when we issue a new one.

If you are on a leave of absence we are unable to issue a new card until you return to your studies.


Professional Services